Monday, June 4, 2007

Leaving Tucson Continued

Friday afternoon I arrived at my parents' house. My little sister Denise was waiting for me and helped me unload all the stuff out of my car. I have a picture of the loaded up car somewhere. I spent Friday unpacking a few things, at some pupusas, and took my sister to volleyball practice. She's quite the volleyball player!

It's quite a challenge temporarily moving into a place, while at the same time being on the move. Between June 10 and August 3rd I will be living out of a suitcase. I will be at De La Salle House, Berkeley; De La Salle North Catholic, Portland; La Salle, Yakima; St. Mary's College, Moraga; San Miguel, Tucson; and De La Salle House, Berkeley before returning to L.A. in August. I will visit family and then vacation with them at Cabo San Lucas, Mexico before driving off to Napa on August 18th.